This page is updated as often as possible. (last updated 22/06/2020)
For the most up to date information, click the link below.
Here you will find information about:
- Guidance for households with possible Coronavirus
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Guidance about mass gatherings
and much more.
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE AT HIGH RISK - CLICK HERE
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.