This page is updated as often as possible. (last updated 03/09/2020)
We are still here to help you.
- Telephone 08:00am - 6:30pm (Our telephone lines may be busier than usual but your call will be answered as soon as possible).
- E-Consult You can complete an electronic consultation via this service and will be quicker than trying to telephone us - to access this service visit the home page of our practice website.
- GP Online Services (You can order your repeat medication via this service and view parts of your medcial record). Please Note we are no longer taking medication requests via telephone. This is to prevent the phone lines being busier than normal. For more information visit our Patient Online Services page.
- GP Appointments (All of our GP's are still working - instead of face to face consultations our GP's are offering telephone triage appointments. some of your consultations may be done via video for example symptoms of a rash). If a GP does offer you a face to face appointment you must wear a face mask/face covering.
- Nurse Appointments (Both of our Practice Nurses are still working - Some of these appointments are being offered face to face, on the basis a patient is showing no signs of COVID-19.
If you are offered a face to face appointment you must wear a face mask/face covering.
For the most up to date information, click the link below.
Here you will find information about:
- Guidance for households with possible Coronavirus
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses
- Guidance about mass gatherings
and much more.
For further information visit Gov.uk