Given the risk of coronavirus across the county, Eastview Surgery has decided to temporarily turn off the booking of online appointments.
We are following NHS guidelines and as soon as we possibly can we will turn this facility back on.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but the safety of our patients and staff is paramount at this time.
If you already use Eastview Surgery online services available at the practice, you can continue to use the following:
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
If you would like to register for Patient Online Services please follow the steps below as we have turned on registration for one of the Apps, Patient Access. This is for Eastview patients only.
Register online without a letter
If you live in England, you can register for Patient Access without a letter, using the steps below to create a basic Patient Access account and then connect with your practice.
Create your Patient Access account
- On the Patient access screen, select Register now.
- Enter your personal details.
Note:The gender field is optional.
- Enter your account details.
Note:The Mobile phone and Marketing fields are optional.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Create account.
- The account is created. Next choose one of the following options:
- Link your GP practice (to link to your practice).
- Skip for now (you can always link later using the Navigation pane or the My Account section (available when you select your name)).
- Your account has been created.
The Practice will activate your account in the surgery.
We may need to speak to you about activating your account and may need ID before we can give you access to all of the options available.
For more information about Patient Online services, Click Here